Please follow below instructions for a company or organization to match a donation:
(1) To make an online matching donation click here and follow prompts. Make sure and click on “Specified Fund” and then type in “Free Throws for Kids” in the “fund name” field.
(2) To mail a check for a matching donation please make checks payable to “The Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty” but you MUST put “Free Throws for Kids” in the memo of the check.
- Mail checks to: Free Throws for Kids, PO Box 1203, West Chester, OH 45071.
(3) If you are filling out forms for the gift matching and it asks for the name of the charitable organization put “The Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty (Free Throws for Kids)”.
(4) EIN# 31-1661966
- The Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty (www.wclfoundation.com) has granted permission to Free Throws for Kids to use their non-profit 501C-3 status for the purpose of raising funds for Free Throws for Kids.
- Assuming you follow instructions stated above on this page, 100% of your donation will go directly to Free Throws for Kids.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.